Collegiate Church Corporation
|JOB TITLE:||Communications Intern|
|JOB TYPE:||Paid Internship (Ongoing Deadline)|
|REPORTS TO:||Digital Strategist|
|SCHEDULE:||10-20 hour per week; Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
We are in need of communications interns who are interested in contributing their creative skills to develop and implement the communications strategies to strengthen the Intersections brand through multimedia. Interns will have an opportunity to work collaboratively with staff, consultants and other interns on a variety of tasks including but not limited to writing, designing, researching, archiving, and posting on social media.
- Archiving Intersections’ communication efforts and media pieces.
- Assist with content creation and management
- Create and design communication materials
- Provide support to program managers with their communications efforts
- Monitor, track and report on website and social media analytics
- Outreach to individuals, partners and media for collaboration opportunities.
INTERNS WILL HAVE OPPORTUNITIES TO:
- Secure real-world knowledge of the field including hands-on experience to help hone career goals
- Work in a flexible, learning environment while building graphic and writing skills
- Gain additional professional skills experience
- Develop new, concrete skills for career portfolio or resume
- Receive job references including a letter of recommendation from Intersections International upon successful completion of the internship
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Prior experience in communications or marketing preferred.
- Design experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of social media and experience with its use
- Ability to manage time effectively and meets deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
Email your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org; Attn: Ms. Villena; Subject line: INT-2016-CA